Site Network: News | Mission | About Plein Air | Join | Contact

 

Plein Air & Studio Artist



Little Paintings


Want to share this little 8x8 painting with you. It sold off my easel at Epcot during their annual Spring garden festival. On this particularly hot day, I could not find an inspiring subject. So, I went into the shade at a sidewalk store front, looked over my easel and voila, I painted this charming little dish. Unknowingly, a couple who has this same pattern passed by several times during my painting session to view; then purchased what meant so much to them.

Artists don't realize who may be watching or what someone may like. I was enchanted by my subject and someone else was too! I appreciate those who visit me while painting on location, especially when I happen to be creating just the right image!

posted by Anonymous @ 6:09 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home