Site Network: News | Mission | About Plein Air | Join | Contact

 

Plein Air & Studio Artist



Landscape Painting at Live Event


LAST EVENING I participated in a church-wide event with over fifty business-to-business vendors, ranging from dentistry to photography. I had a free space to feature original paintings, but also delighted to paint live, front and center in the vast room. I had to use one of my photos to paint from as the lighting was low (and no trees or streams exist in a late-night conference :) Here is a pic of me starting the painting. And following...


Just an hour and a half later, a nearly completed painting. It will be available for sale online soon after a few minor adjustments for color and sign it off.

Coming next...my trip to Creighton Island of last week. So many grand photos and paintings coming...stay tuned.

posted by Anonymous @ 4:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home